Contribute to Picky Basket - 400$ Scholarship For Students
At Picky Basket we recognise the importance of education and wish to offer some financial support for your studies. We would like to invite creative students to take part in our competition to win a 400$ scholarship. We would like you to write an essay on one of the following topics:
- If you could give some advice to your parents before you were born what would it be?
- What is your earliest childhood memory of your parents?
- How will the rapidly changing tech industry influence the future of parenting?
Students who enjoy writing and consider themselves creative, should not think twice. Apply if you meet these conditions:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate student, collage or university applicant
- The essay should be between 500-1000 words
- If an applicant is younger than 18, a written and signed permission must be delivered next to the application
- The application should be delivered in PDF format and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please include 'Scholarship 2017' in the headline
- Deadline for the application is scheduled on 1st of June 2017
- The winner will be announced in the second week of July